CharIN is the largest global association committed to advancing the electrification of transportation through seamless and interoperable charging infrastructure. Over the past 8 years, we have united more than 320 key stakeholders, including automakers, utilities, grid operators, component suppliers, and charging station developers. With coordination offices worldwide, including in Brazil, the US and Asia, CharIN is fostering an innovative ecosystem poised to electrify all modes of transport.
As Chile plays a strategic role in the Latin American region and has shown significant interest and progress in adopting electric mobility, having a Managing Director in the country will empower CharIN to strengthen collaborations, partnerships, and standards alignment throughout South America, driving the adoption of interoperability and ensuring that Chile becomes a beacon for sustainable and interoperable charging solutions.
Published on: 01/29/2024
As Managing Director in Chile, you will play a vital role in representing CharIN's activities within the region. Your responsibilities will include:
- Representation of global positions:
Conveying cross-industry positions along the charging value chain.
- Communication and stakeholder involvement:
Engaging with relevant stakeholders and fostering communication.
Establishing a visible presence at conferences with stakeholder dialogues.
- Member Support:
Assisting our members in the region and collecting local input for global alignment.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for advancing electrification and demonstrate genuine enthusiasm for driving the adoption of interoperability in charging infrastructure.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and event representation.
- Basic understanding of electric charging standards, particularly ISO 15118 and CCS.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Communication skills both in Spanish and English to facilitate effective collaboration.
- Flexibility for a dual-role engagement, where the MD will have the opportunity to provide services independently to CharIN while maintaining their current professional role.
How to Apply
If you are ready to shape the future of electric mobility in Chile, please send an email with your CV and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role.
Join us in accelerating the transition toward a cleaner, smarter, and more interconnected world of transportation.
Published on: 01/29/2024