Designed to electrify large-scale electric vehicle fleets, Grid-eMotion™ Fleet Integrated uses AC/DC centralized rectification and can be configured to charge up to 40 vehicles. The integrated charging system supports a low voltage grid connection up to 1MW charging power resulting in significant space reduction and a higher system efficiency. A direct connection to the medium voltage grid is also available as an option.
Charging points are designed to ensure full interoperability with current and future EV fleets charged in DC via a wide variety of standardized charging interfaces. A cloud-based monitoring tool allows data collection and visualization as well as real-time remote access to multiple charging systems installed on the same site. Furthermore, the digital platform allows fleet operators to connect to advanced energy management and fleet management software.
- Plug-and-play concept
- All-in-one design, factory assembled and tested
- Compact design for reduced footprint
- Reduced and simplified site works
- Top lifting by crane or bottom lifting by forklift for easy relocation
- Robust industrial grade design
- Relocatable, expandable
- Remote monitoring and control, on-cloud and on-premise through edge intelligence
- Direct, sequential, or simultaneous charging
- Direct connection to MV grids
- Cloud-based remote monitoring
- Energy Management System via OCPP, Modbus/TCP or OPC UA communication
- Connectivity to back-end monitoring, control, fleet scheduling or asset management systems
Published on: 02/01/2022