- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
Scope of training, introduction of attendees
- MOTIVATION ELECTRIC MOBILITY
Sustainability, energy balances, CO2 emissions, regulations
- xEV MARKET
Government and corporate arrangements, future developments, platform strategies
- xEV COMPONENTS & TECHONOLOGIES
xEV definition, battery, e-axle, operating statuses
Technology, market, overview
- CONCLUSION & DISCUSSION
In this training, we will teach you the basics of electromobility so that you can have your say afterwards. Starting with the motivation behind the change, we want to show you the technical changes in and around the vehicle as well as the influence on the markets. At the same time, we want to give you the "right" understanding and the P3 opinion. You will get a P3 prediction on the brand development and we will also dare a technological outlook. Finally, we will get to the bottom of all the myths surrounding electric mobility, so that you can argue with facts at the next regulars' table discussion.
What you get!
- Understanding the motivation behind electric mobility - What's the big deal about electric cars?
- An overview of the market for electric mobility - where does the market stand, where is it going? What are the car manufacturers doing and what are the political plans?
- Battery basics - How does a battery work? What are the current standards and future potentials? What are necessary resources and how can we recycle the battery?
- Basics of charging infrastructure - How do you charge an electric vehicle? What are the global standards? How does the current market look like and what are upcoming trends?
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in electromobility but has had little or no contact with the subject is cordially invited to expand their know-how with the help of this training. Existing knowledge is not required.
Work status - subject to change without notice. Time Zone: CET.
03/27/2024 – 03/27/2024
Meet the Community
Training Series in Collaboration with P3
Trainings offered in the series:
- Communication Protocol OCPP 1.6
- Smart Charging & Energy Workshop
- Communication Protocol OCPP 2.0.1
- Functional Safety
- E-Mobility for Beginners
Meet the Community