Join us at this co-hosted webinar by CharIN North America and the Zero Emission Transportation Association (ZETA), where industry experts, policymakers, and stakeholders will come together to chart a path toward a cleaner, more sustainable, and interconnected future of electric mobility!
The transition to clean, affordable electric vehicles and a seamless charging experience requires alignment and interoperability among various stakeholders, including consumers, automakers, charging station manufacturers, operators, and utilities.
A sound understanding of the basic terms and protocols around interoperability is key to developing EV charging infrastructure investment programs at the federal, state, and local level. Webinar participants will be able to learn from various organizations implementing interoperability principles as part of charging infrastructure developments and programs across the U.S. This webinar is designed for decisionmakers and policy and regulatory staff.
Panelists will include:
- Albert Gore, Executive Director of ZETA (Moderator)
- Oleg Logvinov, the CharIN NA Board Chair and CEO & President of IoTecha
- Jacob Matthews, Senior Advisor of Standards & Reliability, Joint Office of Energy and Transportation
- Francesca Wahl, Senior Charging Policy Manager of Tesla, CharIN NA Policy Committee Chair)
- Cuong Nguyen, Manager, Industry Affairs & Standards, ABB
12/06/2023 – 12/06/2023