We are excited to share that the CharIN Conference ASIA 2023 will take place on March 28th – 29th, 2023, in Singapore.
The event will cover the latest developments in e-Mobility, showcase what the CharIN Focus groups have been working on and give you plenty of opportunity to network with experts and peers from around the world.
Mark your calendar and stay tuned!
More information will be available soon here at our website.
03/28/2023 – 03/29/2023
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Subject to change without notice
High-speed PLC chip, complying with the HomePlug® GreenPHY standard and the communication protocol, ISO15118-3
• A high-speed power line communication (PLC) chip that complies with the HomePlug® GreenPHY standard and the CCS electric vehicle charging system communication protocol, ISO15118-3.
• Vertexcom GreenPHY SoC, MSE1021 and MSEX24-i (line driver) can be used in SECC (Supply Equipment Communication Controller), while MSE1022 and MSEX25-i can be used in EVCC (Electric Vehicle Communication Controller).
• Vertexcom has developed the popular debugging and production tool, GreenPHY sniffer MSGPS-3, which would help our customers in their development and production.
The Way of Charging. Do you agree?
Slow, fast, super fast, bidirectional charging... where will EV charging settle? Discussing the mix of infrastructure needed to build up an EV friendly environment.
Status Quo of Indian Market Electrification
A brief outline of the electrification status and potential in the Indian market across various vehicle segments.
Digitalization and Business segment challenges in E-Mobility in ASIA
• Well to wheel efficiency comparison between Biofuel/Hydrogen/Electromobility.
• Main digitalization challenges (& solutions) for E-mobility in high density cities in ASIA.
• Main business segment challenges (& solutions) for E-mobility in high density cities in ASIA.
Global side conformance testing program in CharIN for Interoperability
Introduction of CharIN conformance testing process for interoperability, preparation for the future: ISO 15118-4/5 based conformance testing.
Opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to decarbonize through electrified fleets